Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BRAID NEW


 











 
 
 

Today we got a lot of picturea, hopefully won't boring you guys ,cause i personally liked very much this outfit. Believe or not, This was my first time try fishtail braid. I'm proud that i succeeded with only one try! I would definitely try some more hair style next time. And so i don't have to make a cut to do some change.
Wearing all old clothes. Suede leather skirt from H&M,denim shirt from Zara, laceup sandals are Zara too. And the bag is from Bimba&lola.



Hoy tenemos una gran cantidad de imágenes, esperemos que no se aburrido ustedes, porque yo personalmente me gustó mucho este outfit Lo creas o no, este fue mi primer vez hago una Fishtail trenza . Estoy orgulloso de que me sucedió con un solo intento! Sin duda, tratar de estilo un poco más el pelo la próxima vez. Y así no tengo que hacer un corte para hacer algún cambio.

No comments:

Post a Comment