Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 15, 2013

THE NEW ICONS










There are some pieces from H&M the new icons collection really beautiful. Got this hat a couple days ago. And i love the leather jacket too, but unfortrunally couldn´t find my size. The suede bag is awesome too.
And Yes! I bought the skort from Zara in black color too. Just couldn´t resisted.





Hay algunas piezas de H & M la colección de iconos de nuevo muy bonito. Compro este sombrero de un par de días atrás. Y me encanta la chaqueta de cuero también, pero unfortrunatamente no podía encontrar mi talla. La bolsa de ante tambien es increíble.
Y sí!  Compré el skort de Zara en color negro también.  Simplemente no podía resistir.

2 comments:

  1. I literally love this from head to toe! everything looks so well put together
    the sandals are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    This is really weird and awkward but I have been looking for that hat forever. Would you mind giving me your email address cos I'd like to ask you something!!

    Mine is: hihi@superwowomg.com

    Thanks soo much!!!

    ReplyDelete